The information presented below is intended to inform users of this website about the placement, use and administration of cookies by users in the context of browsing this website.
1. What are cookies?
An "Internet Cookie" (a term also known as a "browser cookie" or "HTTP cookie" or simply a "cookie") is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on your computer, terminal. mobile or other equipment of a user through which the Internet is accessed.
Cookies are installed by request from a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome).
Cookies once installed have a fixed lifespan, remaining "passive" in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard drive of the user on whose equipment they were installed.
A cookie consists of two parts: the name of the cookie and the content / value of the cookie.
From a technical point of view, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with that web server.
2. What purposes are cookies used for, through this website:
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each user, as follows:
• improving the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur during its visit / use by users;
• providing anonymous statistics on how this website is used to, as the owner of this website;
• anticipation of any goods that will be made available to users in the future through this website, depending on the services / products accessed.
Based on the feedback sent by cookies about how this website is used, it may take steps to make this website more efficient and accessible to users.
3. What is the lifetime of cookies?
The lifetime of cookies may vary depending on the purpose for which they are placed. There are the following categories of cookies that also determine their lifespan:
• Session cookies - is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
• Persistent / fixed cookies - is a cookie that remains stored in the user's terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (a few minutes, days or several years in the future) or until it is deleted by the user at any time through the settings browser.
4. What are cookies placed by third parties?
Certain sections of content on the website may be provided by third parties, ie not by the [website owner], in which case these cookies are called cookies placed by third parties.
These cookies may come from the following third parties:
• Google Analytics
• Facebook Pixel
5. What cookies are used through this website?
By using / visiting the website, the following cookies can be placed:
• a. Website performance cookies
• b. User analysis cookies
• c. Cookies for geotargeting
• d. Registration cookies
• e. Cookies for advertising
• f. Cookies of advertising providers
a. Performance cookies
This type of cookie stores the user's preferences on this website, so setting the preferences again in the event of a subsequent visit to the website is no longer necessary.
b. User analysis cookies
These cookies inform us if a certain user of the website has visited / used this website before. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only.
c. Cookies for geotargeting
These cookies are used by a software that determines the country of origin of the user of the website. The same ads will be received regardless of the language selected.
d. Cookies for registration
When you register on this site, cookies are generated that store this fact. The servers use these cookies to show us the account with which you are registered.
Also, the use of these cookies allows us to associate any comment posted on the website with the username of the account used. If the "keep me registered" option is not selected, these cookies will be automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session.
e. Advertising cookies
These cookies allow us to find out when a user views an online advertisement, its type and the time elapsed since the moment of viewing the respective advertising message.
As such, such cookies are used to target online advertising. They are anonymous, storing information about the content viewed, not about users.
6. What kind of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows browser recognition. This website recognizes the browser until cookies expire or are deleted.
7. How can cookies be stopped?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make this website difficult to visit, leading to limitations in its use.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a specific website. However, refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising - only that it will not be tailored to your preferences and interests, as evidenced by your browsing behavior.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the "options" section or in the "preferences" menu of your browser.
To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful:
• Cookie settings for Google Chrome
• Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
• Cookie settings for Apple Safari
• Cookie settings for Microsoft Internet Explorer
For any additional questions regarding the way cookies are used through this website, please contact: email@example.com